Community Development Responsibilities
Community Development is responsible for assisting the low to moderate-income portions of our community with housing and economic development needs. Through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Community Development Division programs federal dollars to a variety of activities and projects. test
These projects and activities are described in detail in Annual Action Plans that are derived from the application of national goals and applied to a local Consolidated Plan. As facilitators of various community-based programs, the Community Development Division’s main goal is to address Planning and Development needs in specific areas of our community.
For more information, please contact Maurice Head at (334) 615-4417.
Community Development Advisory Board (CDAB)
- CDAB 2-21-2019 Meeting Agenda
- CDAB Meeting Minutes 11-20-2019
- CDAB Meeting Documents 2-21-2019
- CDAB Bylaws
- Community Development Board Application
- Community Development Advisory Board Calendar 2019/2020
Competitive Process Schedules and Informative Memorandum
Public Service Grant
Infrastructure & Public Facilities Grant
- Infrastructure and Public Facilities Instruction
- 2020 Infrastructure and Public Facilities Application